- Information Collected and Use of Information
(a) Personal Information. From time to time, we may ask you to provide to us certain information by which you maybe identified, such as your name, title, addresses, telephone number, e-mail address and similar information. This information will be referred to in this document as “Personal Information”. You may decline to provide this Personal Information, but may thereby be unable to participate in certain activities or opportunities offered on the Site. (i) Our use of this Personal Information. We may use this Personal Information in a number of ways, including for the purpose for which it was provided, to contact you about this Site, and to inform you about our and other companies’ products and services in which we hope you might be interested. If you do not want us to contact you with information about Merchant’s products or services, then please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below. (ii) Our necessary disclosure of this Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes for which you provided the information (such as to send you a product you ordered) and as required by law as we deem necessary or appropriate (such as the names and addresses of contest or sweepstakes winners, to law enforcement officers, or pursuant to subpoena or court order) and we may also disclose this Personal Information to third parties to assist in endeavoring to avoid harm to persons or property. (iii) Our disclosure to third parties for marketing and other commercial use. We may also disclose and, indeed, sell this Personal Information to third parties for their commercial, research and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to allow us to disclose your Personal Information for these purposes, then please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below.
(b) Correspondence from you. Included in the definition of Personal Information is information by which you may be identified in correspondence or e-mails that you send to us.
(c) Non-personal Information. We may use and disclose to others information about you and your use of the Site by which you are not identified, such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the URL and geographic location from which you request information, the URL that you came from and go to and similar information, and information compiled in the form of statistical, demographic, or aggregated information about visitors generally to the Site. This information is referred to in this document as “Non-personal Information.”
- Correction of Deletion of Your Information
(a) Requesting information. You can request details of Personal Information compiled about you by contacting the Merchant at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Correcting such information. You may correct such information by informing the Merchant at email@example.com of the corrections that need to be made. (
- c) Opt-Out Provisions. As discussed above in Paragraph 1(a)(i), you may request that the Merchant not contact you with goods, services, opportunities or information that may interest you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, as discussed in Paragraph 1(a)(iii), you may request that the Merchant not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for their marketing, research or commercial use by contacting us at email@example.com .In addition, you may ask us to delete your Personal Information from our database of Personal Information of users of the Site by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site may provide links to other Web sites. Please be aware that once you leave the Site and enter another Web site, you may be subject to different privacy practices and policies over which the Merchant has no control and for which the Merchant is not responsible. Please use prudence in utilizing such links and in disclosing any personal information on those sites.
- Interactive Portions of the Site. Please be aware that when you provide information on comments, reviews, bulletin boards, chat rooms and similar interactive portions of this Site, you are making such information available to others. Please use prudence and good sense when participating in such interactive portions of the Site. To the extent others post their information in such interactive settings, you agree to use such information only to the extend and for the purpose permitted by such person. Version 2.3
JOUIS HOLIDAY TRAVEL & TOUR SDN BHD
No 457 ,Chulia Street , Georgetown , 10200 ,Penang ,Malaysia
- Refund and Return Policy
Products sold are not refundable or returnable.
How credit card transaction works?
- The customer (you) shops at merchant website and select credit card as payment option during checkout process.
- The customer enters the credit card details required at a secure payment page powered byMOLPay gateway.
- The customer is required to enter one-time password (OTP) at bank’s page to authenticate the online purchase.
- The transactions will be sent through secure credit card payment network for approval.
- The credit card issuer approves the transaction with approval code.
- Payment has been made successfully to merchant.
Why “MOLPay” name stated in my card statement?
We have appointed MOLPay as our third party payment gateway to process online transactions. Version 2.3
Who is MOLPay?
MOLPay is a third party payment gateway that being authorized to process payment transactions of credit card, internet banking, e-wallet & cash payment. MOLPay is notified by BNM under Malaysia Payment System Act 2003. For more info, please visit www.molpay.com.
How secure is MOLPay payment gateway?
All communication between you can MOLPay are encrypted using a 256-bit SSL connection. MOLPay services are scanned and certified by Hacker Safe & SiteLock everyday. MOLPay services comply with the global data security standard – Payment Card Industry: Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). To protect both cardholder and merchant, MOLPay has implemented 3D Secure environment (Verified by VISA & MasterCard SecureCode) for its credit card payment processing. Besides, MOLPay does not store any cardholder’s sensitive data and information.
What is 3D-Secure?
3D-Secure is a service facilitated by VISA and MasterCard that lets you transact online securely using your credit card. This service is available on our website. Both Verified by VISA (VBV) & MasterCard SecureCode (MSC) introduce password protection during an Internet purchase to authenticate the customer. The goal of VBV/MSC is to create the same